Immigration Lawyer – Green Card by Marriage & Adoption of the Spouses Minor Children What is the fastest way for a US citizen to bring his/her spouses minor children in to America? Listen to this episode to hear the answer of the immigration lawyer. Top US & New York Immigration Lawyer/Attorney Brad Bernstein and his associates give free advice to callers at Immigration Link Show on Linkup Radio 93.5 FM. Immigration Link Radio Show is aired Monday through Friday 12:00pm-12:30pm EST on 93.5 FM in New York City Metro Area and on our website. You too can ask a free immigration question from Spar & Bernsteins attorneys by calling 1-718-324-5465 during the hours of the show. To schedule a consultation with The Law Offices of Spar & Bernstein please call 1-800-LAW-LINK or 1-800-529-5465 (within USA) or 1-212-227-3636 (outside of USA). Learn more at: Please also visit our cool blog, Spar & Bernstein’s Law Link

Related Blogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.